Corporate Breakfast Package - NYC Bagels + Spreads
Corporate BreakfastWow the team with this turnkey fresh NYC bagel assortment! Select 4 bagel flavors using the options above, and we include 12 scrumptious packets to top ‘em!
Note: This package includes options to order Everything, Onion or Garlic bagels or Bialys. The intense garlic or onion aroma of these flavors may adhere slightly to flavors during shipping.
- 1 dozen fresh, hand-rolled, large NYC bagels: packed as 4 sleeves of 3
- Shipped fresh to you with overnight shipping included
- No preservatives of any kind, No bromated flour; No Saturated or Trans fat
- Certified Star-K Kosher (bagels only)
- Hand rolled and packed in a full-color box
Chocolate Hazelnut Spread: An exceptional nutty and smooth chocolate experience. 25% less sugar than the leading brand.
Raspberry Jam Spread: Slow cooked farm-fresh raspberries plus a subtle sweetness.
Almond Spread - California almonds with just the right amount of cane sugar for a delicious, sweet almond experience.
- 12 individual Spread Delight packets to top our bagels (4 each: Almond, Chocolate Hazelnut and Raspberry Jam)
- All Natural; No high fructose corn syrup, No preservatives.
- Non-GMO; Sustainably Sourced Palm Oil
Allergen Statement - Bagels
New Yorker Bagels is not a certified nut free environment, although none of our products contain any nuts. Residual nut contamination from our ingredient supplies is possible, though unlikely.
The only common allergens that are present in our products are wheat, soy and sesame. All of our bagels contain wheat and soy. Please see ingredient lists below for information on a specific bagel flavor.
The product inside these sealed spread packets care produced in a facility where wheat, milk, tree nuts, eggs and soy are used. Chocolate Hazelnut and Almond spreads contain nuts, but no peanuts.
All bagels and bialys sold on this website are Vegan. None of our bagels contain animal products of any kind with the possible exception of a minute amount of natural honey. (Some vegans wish to avoid honey while others do not.)