Whether warmed or eaten as-is, this fresh Poppy Bagel just never goes out of style. Who says poppy seed bagels are only for breakfast? A phenomenal appetizer using Poppy Bagels is to spread a bit of salmon or diced tuna steaks with freshly cracked pepper, a squeeze of lemon, capers and chives. This is a bagel appetizer that gets rave reviews!
Of course classic combos such as lox and cream cheeses or lightly toasted with butter will never let you down.
Don’t want 15 Poppy Bagels? You can also Build Your Own Assortment of 3 flavors!
- 1 dozen + 3 free with every order (15 large bagels total)
- Shipped fresh to you with free overnight shipping included
- No preservatives of any kind; No bromates or bromated flour
- No Saturated fat or Trans fat
- Certified Star-K Kosher
- Hand-rolled and packed in a New Yorker Bagels gift box. Add a free gift message.