Whether warmed or eaten as-is, this fresh Poppy Bagel just never goes out of style. Who says poppy seed bagels are only for breakfast? A phenomenal appetizer using Poppy Bagels is to spread a bit of salmon or diced tuna steaks with freshly cracked pepper, a squeeze of lemon, capers and chives. This is a bagel appetizer that gets rave reviews!
Of course classic combos such as lox and cream cheeses or lightly toasted with butter will never let you down.
→ Also see our new Whole Wheat Poppy bagel!
Don’t want 15 Poppy Bagels? You can also Build Your Own Assortment of 3 flavors!
- 1 dozen + 3 free with every order (15 large bagels total)
- Shipped fresh to you with free overnight shipping included
- No preservatives of any kind; No bromates or bromated flour
- No Saturated fat or Trans fat
- Certified Star-K Kosher
- Hand-rolled and packed in a New Yorker Bagels gift box. Add a free gift message.