Our fresh onion Bialys are similar to Bagels, except that they are baked, not kettle boiled. This creates a flatter, denser kind of dough, with the Bialys’ famous depression in the center (as opposed to a hole), which our bakers fill with flavorful garlic and onion prior to baking.
This famous Jewish bread is indeed a New York City tradition ("bialy" is a Yiddish word, believed to come from Poland), and many customers cannot start their day without one. Try them lightly toasted or just enjoyed as-is!
Don’t want 12 Bialys? You can mix and match between Bagels and Bialys by ordering the Custom Line.
- 1 dozen fresh, hand-rolled NYC bilays
- Shipped fresh to you with free overnight shipping included
- No preservatives of any kind
- No bromates or bromated flour; No Saturated fat or Trans fat
- Certified Star-K Kosher
- Hand rolled and packed in a New Yorker Bagels gift box