NYC Bagel Club
We're pleased to introduce our new NYC Bagel Subscription Club. With this feature, you can now easily get fresh, hand-rolled New York City bagels delivered automatically, at nearly any interval you choose.
To keep this program simple, we've added the ability to "subscribe" to almost any product on our website! You can set automated deliveries for a Curated Assortment or a Specific Bagel Flavor. If you pick a flavor, you can change (called "swapping") you flavors each week or month to try out many of our 22 available bagels!
When you subscribe you save an additional 7%, in addition to the free overnight shipping we provide.
To join 'da club:
1) Select the product you'd like to subscribe to on our website.
2) Click the "Subscribe & Save" button on that product page:
3) Select whether you want to subscribe on a WEEKLY or MONTHLY basis:
4) Set the INTERVAL for the Week or Month:
5) Click our "Add to Bagel Cart" button and check out normally.
That's it! We'll send you an email each time a new shipment is about to be rolled, baked and shipped to you. You can easily manage your NYC Bagel Club account by logging in (an email with a link will be sent to you). you can pause, change or cancel your Bagel Club subscription anytime.
Gifts - You can also prepay a 3, 6 or 12 month hand-rolled Bagel-of-the-Month Subscription for someone else, on this page!
Bagel Subscription Club Notes:
- Delivery changes: If your next order processing date falls on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, your bagels will be shipped the following Monday and arrive to you Tuesday.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify this club discount at any time.
- We cannot be responsible for lost or stolen packages, or for orders left at your door and not consumed or frozen within 12 hours (stale bagels).
- Bagels ordered are for personal consumption or gifts only - they may not be re-sold.
- An order cannot be paused past one day of its automated processing date.
- All subscription customers agree to our Terms of Service.
We look forward to servicing you. Thanks!