New! An egg bagel is a bit richer than a standard plain bagel, and appeals to customers for whom a plain bagel is just too, well, plain. A New Yorker Bagels Egg bagel can be eaten fresh and hot with nothing on it, split to form a sandwich, or halved and toasted for munching a day after purchase.
Our vegan Egg bagel has a rich yellow color underneath the typical brown bagel crust. This bagel looks wholesome and delicious - and it is! An Egg bagel has a richness that surpasses that of a plain bagel, adding an extra layer of flavor when eaten with a spread or topping. Our new, all natural eggless egg substitute gives you all of the yumminess of an Egg bagel yet remains 100% Vegan!
Don’t want 12 Egg Bagels? You can also Build Your Own Assortment of 4 flavors!
- 1 dozen fresh, hand-rolled, large NYC bagels
- Shipped fresh to you with free overnight shipping included
- No preservatives of any kind; No bromates or bromated flour
- No Saturated fat or Trans fat
- Certified Star-K Kosher
- Hand-rolled and packed in a New Yorker Bagels gift box. Add a free gift message.