What goes into making an Everything Bagel from New Yorker Bagels?
- After the bagel is hand-rolled, proofed, boiled and cooled, it is prepared for baking. A specialized wash is used by many to provide a sticky surface for the toppings.
- Poppy seeds and sesame seeds provide the black and tan speckled look associated with the everything bagel.
- Onion flakes and garlic flakes go on as well for extra flavor. These add a real punch under the snap of the seeds.
- Finally, kosher salt or sea salt is sprinkled on. This is the final touch before baking this happy family to a gourmet, golden brown finish.
The Everything Bagel is usually served with a schmear of cream cheese or eaten plain. That said, the opportunities for getting creative with your everything New Yorker bagels are many!
→ Everything is now also available as a Mini Bagel!
Don’t want 15 Everything Bagels? You can also Build Your Own Assortment of 3 flavors!
- 1 dozen + 3 free with every order (15 large bagels total)
- Shipped fresh to you with free overnight shipping included
- No preservatives of any kind; No bromates or bromated flour
- No Saturated fat or Trans fat
- Certified Star-K Kosher
- Hand-rolled and packed in a New Yorker Bagels gift box. Add a free gift message.