Hand-rolled New Yorker Bagels now can come to anywhere you are with free overnight shipping to make your house or office the place to be when the latest box of flavored bagels arrives. You can choose from a variety of gourmet box sets of delicious bagels, or build your own box to complement your individual taste.
Order a few boxes for a party or a sleepover, enjoy them again during a lazy brunch the next day, and don’t forget those all-important schmears.
- Cream Cheese is the base topping for every bagel lover. A smooth creamy cheese spread can be flavored with a variety of herbs and veggies or topped with Greek honey or a little fruit. Low fat versions can cut calories and fat for a delicious, healthy breakfast.
- Lox is a bagel topping famed for its traditional pairing with the almighty bagel, and thinly sliced smoked salmon can be layered with tomato, red onion, and capers for a delicious, elegant, and timeless presentation.
- Egg, cheese, and ham creates a perfect breakfast bagel that can be livened up with a slice of onion or a fork smashed avocado. Add a glass of OJ and you’re on your way.
- Hummus can provide that protein boost when you have to work through lunch and eating at your desk is a mandate. Add a sprinkling of fresh chopped onion and some cilantro for added kick.
- Orange Marmalade isn’t just for bears who wear yellow raincoats and floppy blue hats. Grab a jar and schmear away for a sticky, delicious spin on a plain bagel.
- Peanut Butter adds a healthy punch of protein to your bagel, along with fats form nuts that boost your immune system. You can sprinkle on wheat germ, pile up slices of banana, and go back to basics with grape jelly or strawberry jam.
- Nutella is the evil cousin of peanut butter and goes on great by itself or with an “icing” of marshmallow fluff. We don’t judge.
- Pimiento cheese was your grandmother’s way of using up that about to go off hunk of cheese and the last dab of mayo in the jar. Stir up a fresh batch and glop it on a plain or sourdough bagel for nostalgic noms.
- Mushrooms and peppers grilled in a little butter can be piled up for veggie lovers looking for a health afternoon snack.
Order your next box of delicious New Yorker bagels today and lay in a wide variety of toppings so everyone in the house or at the office is able to build their perfect bagel.