You probably didn’t know this, but a bagel is just as good as a Zodiac sign or horoscope when it comes to interpreting your persona. Here’s just a taste of what your life has in store, brought to you by your choice of New Yorker Bagels morning bagel.
- Plain: You are, for lack of a better term, “vanilla”. You like everything to run according to the rules, you don’t like surprises, and you are content with a fairly standard 9-5 job. Occasionally, when you want to get “crazy”, you have a wine spritzer.
- Salt: You don’t really stand out until you start to talk. Then it’s Katie bar the door! You have the mouth of a sailor, and aren’t ashamed to speak your mind. You make and lose friends with almost alarming frequency and ease.
- Pumpernickel: You are the down to earth, practical type, who none-the-less can surprise friends and family with raw, dark humor and even the occasional pun. You believe that opposites attract and are usually on the lookout for something light and creamy.
- Whole wheat: Hippie is probably the only way to describe you: you are a true flower child and don’t believe in corporate greed. You are probably a poet or an artist of some sort – you thrive on mild conversation with like minds and disdain conflict.
- Poppy: You are a wild child, with nothing to lose. You don’t care for authority figures, fight “the machine” and “the man”, and are dead set on getting your own way – in life, in love and everything else.
- Cinnamon Raisin: Sugar is sweet; you are saccharine. Probably born in the Deep South, you say things like “Bless Yore Lil’ Heart” with a smile that shows all of your perfectly even upper teeth. You keep your friends close and enemies closer!
- Everything: Either you try to experience life to the fullest, never turning down a chance to parasail or deep sea dive – or else you’d qualify to be on the next episode of “Hoarders”. Could go either way.
Did we hit the nail on the head, or are we way off base? Let us know!