New York Bagels now can come to anywhere you are in the Continental USA with free shipping! You can choose from a variety of curated assortments of delicious NY bagels, or build your own assortment to complement your individual taste. Order a few boxes for a party or a sleepover, so you can have a lazy brunch the next day, and don’t forget those all-important schmears.
- Cream Cheese is the starter condiment every bagel lover knows. A smooth creamy cheese spread can be flavored with a variety of herbs and veggies or topped with Greek honey or a little fruit for a delicious, healthy breakfast.
- Go old school. Lox is a bagel topping famed for its traditional pairing with the aforementioned cheese. Add thinly sliced smoked salmon, tomato, and red onion along with capers to your bagel for a delicious sense of elegance.
- Peanut Butter is a great health topping for a bagel, with nutritious fats and a punch of protein. Add wheat germ to be super healthy, slices of banana for a delicious combo, or grape jelly for a sugar rush.
- Nutella is peanut butter’s naughty cousin, and it’s a great addition to a plain bagel. You can always get healthy later, by adding a side of carrot and celery sticks.
- Expand your boundaries. Marmalade is jam’s more robust neighbor, and provides the perfect complement to a chewy bagel, especially when matched up with a steaming cup of tea.
- Split and toast a plain, unassuming bagel and top with soft butter and a drizzle of organic honey for a delicious morning meal. Add wholesome milk and a hunk of cheddar to make your meal complete.
- It’s all about the hummus when you’re in a rush and need something filling. Top a whole wheat, pumpernickel, or rye bagel with your favorite hummus spread and eat it on the run.
- Pimiento cheese is another tried and true favorite – give it a chance spread on the bagel of your choice, and don’t forget a pickle to add some crunch and sour taste.
- Really hungry? Fry an egg, and fold it in a slice of ham around a bit of grated cheese for a melty, runny topping that will be as a warm and filling as it is yummy.
- Veggie lovers can use grilled mushrooms and some peppers to give their bagel that extra body and wholesomeness they deserve.
Order your next box of delicious New Yorker bagels today and swing by the store to lay in some wonderful toppings so everyone in the house can find something they enjoy.