Looking for the best wholesale bagel company in New York? There are plenty of reasons to select New Yorker Bagels as the vendor of choice. Here are six of those reasons:
- New Yorker Bagels has history. 30 years of premium bagel baking and delivery starting with a small storefront in Astoria, Queens in 1981 has grown into one of the most respected wholesale bagel companies in the USA.
- New Yorker Bagels has volume. They are the largest provider of fresh-baked bagels in the world, turning out over a quarter million bagels a day. That’s 25,000 dozen bagels!
- New Yorker Bagels delivers. In fact, they are the most consistent and dependable bagel bakeries in the New York Metro area, baking 24/7/365 and delivering anytime, anywhere in the Greater New York City area so your customers can enjoy fresh, amazing bagels.
- New Yorker Bagels provides flavors. From original bagels like whole wheat, salt, sesame seed and everything to decadent variations like blueberry, cinnamon raisin and quinoa, there’s a bagel for every customer’s taste.
- New Yorker Bagels provides variety. In addition to regular bagels, the company also produces bialys, mini bagels, giant bagels, flat bagels, bagel sticks, and par-baked bagels.
- New Yorker Bagels are fresh. Never frozen, always fresh baked, the bagels are prepared in time honored tradition and delivered ready to bake or browned to perfection and ready to distribute.
Whether you need fresh baked bagels to fill retail shelves, or par-boiled bagels ready to pop in the oven and serve, New Yorker bagels is the number one wholesale bagel vendor that delivers amazing quality on a dependable schedule.
You simply won’t find the quality or variety with any other wholesale bakery. At New Yorker Bagels, it’s all bagels, all the time, for the best bagels in New York. Don’t depend on substitutes. Ask for real New York bagels for that authentic taste and texture.